Monday, November 5, 2012

ON SPOTLIGHT: ELIYA MSAGATI




Born on 29th September, probably among the many shining Libras I know. Eliya Msagati came to interest my nerves as i came across his name in the Model United Nations .Getting to know him more and more I soon realize that I have possibly met a man of people, a young African Leader!



Eliya Msagati lives in Kinondoni Dar es Sallam and attends Kibasila Secondary school.The most amazing thing about him is how he manages to run school life and at the same time work in UN as the secretary general of the United Nations Youth Associations (YUNA).If you are looking for a positive friend who will pull up your self esteem I advice you to hook up with this Guy.You will gain more than u ever needed.


Taking a lead is always his altitude!! and its what keeps him going, Guess what? He is now working on film making!! Cant wait to see one of that!!..You should be waiting too because you will never regret anything from my hero Eliya.Im writing this because my few days of being friends with this guy have been the most wonderful experiences ever.Whenever I find him online makes it even more of an experience..I always learn something new if not discovering a new opportunity!...i cant tell where do I see this young man in 10 years after now.All I can say is!! Africa needs him!! Bravo Eliya Msagati. Yes You Can!!
 


Please add him in Facebook and Google+ with the name Eliya Msagati. or email him at eliyamsagati@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment