Friday, February 15, 2013

BARBRO CLASS OF 2013!!..CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MY FELLOW CLASSMATES!! FINALY WE MADE IT!

 In the photo a group of 96 beautiful,bright and active ladies as they graduate!, together with the founder of the school, Professor Anna Tibaijuka , The speaker of the Tanzanian Parliament Anna Makinda, The head mistress together with other school officials.Cant wait to see all these faces shining whenever they Go.In God in brains we Trust!.."Educate one girl child and you will have educated an entire family!!"
                 I would then like to take this opportunity to congratulate my fellow students together with myself!! You guys have played a big part in my school life and i cant deny that i learnt a lot spending 6 years with these talented girls.It feels so bad that we are now parting ways but i believe one day..we are going to meet because its only mountains that never meet!. I would like to thank all the  YES UI CAN members for their support especially when the idea was still uprooting.Thanx for spreading out the word and acting as active agents of positive change!!..My class "Ecarians" Much love to  you guys.! I am missing you already!!Lets all work hard to reach out our dreams.Remember nothing can stop your dreams if You believe!! Keep God by your side..and let success stay in your mind always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment