Saturday, September 20, 2014

ARE YOU WAITING?


My father once told me “Don’t serve time, make time serve you. And so as I grew up, I discovered how much time I have been serving waiting! Let me share this with you.

How much time do you spend standing in line, stalled in traffic, sitting in airplanes or buses,waiting for a meeting to begin, being put on hold or in any of the hundred ways life puts you in a suspended animation? Do you know that, the time we spend waiting which averages only some minutes a day could easily consume over two hundred days of our lifetime? Let me show you how to make a good use of this time.

Waiting is simply a gift of time, and so you have to take advantage of this gift. If you are at home, and you typically find yourself with large chunks of waiting time, you can possibly enroll   in a home study tuition course. How about keeping a good book by your side? Maybe you can pass through two or three pages on your pleasure or business reading while waiting.

I believe its much better using a laptop computer so as to be productive even away from office, instead of waiting for electricity. Take work with you wherever you go. It usually happen to me, whenever I know I will be bored waiting, I simply carry my notebook and pen to update my to do list or to record any ideas which pop in my mind while on the run.

We see many starring blank while driving or just day dreaming. I believe its better to use time struck in traffic to improve your mind with educational audiotapes or simply praise God with some religious audiotapes. Make sure your mind is always active on something while you wait.

And finally, another simple healthy way of using your free waiting time is taking a refreshing nap. But watch out!! Don’t do this in traffic, or else you will find yourself in an ambulance. Always remember to use your waiting time productively. Yes you can!!

Says, Elder Philbert

4 comments:

  1. Nice elder, i've been through your blog n hv to say day i'm very impressed πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woow.. Thanx a lot dear.. im still trying.. to #shoutout my crazy mind and imaginations.. (smiles).. Thanx a lot my dear

      Delete